Optimized corporate private network - SD WAN
The SD-WAN (software - based WAN) SD-WAN (software-defined WAN) service for large-scale virtual private networksfor the deployment and management of software-basedsolution to help you optimizenetwork architecture and traffic. SD-WAN offers outstanding security and business continuity through its versatile manageability in a predictable monthly fee plan.
Why should you need SD-WAN service?
Today's constantly changing and evolving business needs require new types of network design.
T-Systems, in partnership with Magyar Telekom, provides a state-of-the-art software-based solution for business challenges ranging from single endpoint Internet to large-scale virtual private networks, with system installation and management.
When do you need SD-WAN service?
- if your business uses business applications that are critical to business continuity,
- to secure communication between your sites and your business partners is essential,
- if you wish to have a predictable, monthly fee service rather than an investment with professional support,
- if your company's priority is to get business up and running as quickly as possible, i.e. to quickly connect the endpoint to the corporate network,
- and at last but not least to focus on the core business of your company.
How does our SD-WAN service help?
By using our service, you no longer need separate fixed and mobile operators, device suppliers and operating teams - we provide it all from a single source.
Why do you need SD-WAN?
- Today's enterprises are using SaaS/IaaS cloud-based applications, so the traditional network architecture has seen a significant increase in the amount of data traffic going in the Internet direction between different applications.
- Changes in business models are putting significant pressure on IT. Employee efficiency is affected by performance issues with SaaS applications.
- IT operators are challenged almost daily to connect users with different privileges to multiple devices in a multi-cloud environment.
How does a virtual private network help?
SD-WAN service can be used to implement data traffic management, IT security and simplify WAN network management.
- The service is accessed and data and Internet traffic is uniformly routed over the Internet by establishing one or more secure (encrypted) and high-quality parallel communication channels, primary and secondary, over the Internet.
- End-to-end centralized management of the network and service is provided by the service provider using a private cloud-based solution. The data traffic is not transmitted to the management cloud, but only between the sites over an encrypted channel.
Depending on the criticality of the business, several plans have been put together for optimized network management:
- Primary asymmetric or leased line and secondary mobile or microwave access per endpoint
- SD-WAN networking devices adapted for access
- Installation, configuration, operation
- Management screen (monitoring)
- 7/24 service management
- Application based traffic routing
- Load balancing for multiple accesses and backup
- Advanced IT security solutions in every plan
With the SD-WAN service:
- You can achieve advanced network security,
- Minimize network downtime,
- Create a virtual connection to the cloud service endpoints,
- Optimize application performance,
- Quickly connect remote workstations to the corporate network.
By using a software-based service, the communication burden is taken off your shoulders.
The company's IT resources can be dedicated to value-added IT solutions, managing cloud-based services.